Husby church belonged to Wedellsborg Manor House until 1990. The church has served as a burial church for the Wedell family since the 1600s. The church underwent extensive restoration in 2006-2007.
The organ was built by Marcussen & Son in 1856. It has 9 stops on manual, plus pull-down pedals. In 2013, the organ was restored and revoiced, and the old façade pipes were fitted with new tin foil. The facade, and its’ very leaden pipes (partially blind pipes), originate from an older organ. In addition to the electric blower system, the original bellows (box bellows) with pumping pedals are preserved and functional.
Manual C-f3 : Bordun 16', Principal 8', Gedakt 8', Octav 4', Floit 4', Quinte 2 2/3', Octav 2', Tertz 1 3/5', Trompete 8'