In 1997 the chapel organ at Clausholm Castle was recreated. The organ was installed in the chapel around 1700. There is no exact knowledge about the history of the organ, however it is assumed that the organ was built by the brothers Johan P. Botzen and Peter P. Botzen.
Mechanical action and stop action.
Compass: Manual CDE-c3, pull-down pedal CDE-a.
Wedge-bellows with pump device, additionally electrical blower.
Quintfløjte 1 1/3’